The second annual RTC Summit takes place on September 29-30. We’re convening virtually again this year, and registration is open now! We’re bringing together a series of deep-dive conversations with experts and practitioners from across the renewable thermal market, including global industrials, local and federal government agencies, large institutional energy users, technology developers, financiers, renewable energy advisers, utilities, non-governmental organizations, and more – all collaborating to accelerate thermal decarbonization.
We’ll be talking about a range of impactful levers and actions, including:
- Federal and state policy.
- Technologies, including hydrogen, renewable natural gas, electrification, and solar thermal.
- Diversity, equity, inclusion, and environmental justice (DEIJ).
- Decarbonization strategies.
- Project finance, and more!