The Center for Climate and Energy Solutions is world-renowned for its success in bringing policymakers, business and other stakeholders together to forge successful solutions to the pressing challenge of global climate change. We are regularly ranked among the world’s top environmental think tanks.
Your support enables our staff of experts meet new challenges and explore emerging opportunities to advance policies and actions that reduce greenhouse gas emissions, promote clean energy, and strengthen resilience to climate impacts.
Ways to Give
- Donate Online through PayPal
- By mail: Send a check to C2ES, 2101 Wilson Blvd., Suite 550, Arlington, VA 22201, Attn: Brian Kelly
- Double your donation: Ask your employer to match your gift. If your employer has a matching gift program, enclose their matching gift form with your check to the above C2ES address.
- Leave a legacy: Addressing climate change is fundamentally about leaving a better world for future generations. You can help us and leave a legacy for the future by including the Center for Climate and Energy Solutions in your will or estate plans. Ask your tax advisor about the potential options and what will work best for you.
- Wire transfer, stock gifts, and other options: Please contact Brian Kelly, Director of Development at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amazon Smile: Use this link to go shop on Amazon.com, or go to https://smile.amazon.com, and select “Center for Climate and Energy Solutions” after logging in. Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to C2ES.
The Center for Climate and Energy Solutions is a nonprofit, tax-exempt charitable organization (tax identification number 54-1892252) under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law. The Center for Climate and Energy Solutions, also doing business as Strategies for the Global Environment, is a Delaware corporation, and its offices are located in Arlington Virginia. Our audit and financial documents are made available here.
We believe in transparency, and therefore list our donors in our annual report, however we also value our donors’ privacy and will consider granting anonymity to individual funders who request it. We do not sell or trade the contact information of our donors.