COP 14 - Poznan, Poland: Pew Center Events
Click here and scroll down to read the side event summary in Earth Negotiations Bulletin.
The event featured perspectives from senior U.S. policymakers and business and NGO representatives on the prospects for stronger domestic climate action in the United States and the implications for negotiating a post-2012 agreement.
- Manik Roy, Vice President for Federal Government Outreach, Pew Center
- Doug Scott, Director, Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- Meg McDonald, Director of Global Issues, Alcoa
- Senior Congressional Staff
- Pew Center Q&A: UN Climate Change Conference in Poznan, Poland
- The Road To Copenhagen: A brief article by Elliot Diringer
- Elliot Diringer discusses the Poznan talks on NPR's Science Friday (December 5, 2008)
- Key Poznan Resources and Links
- Background Briefing on UN Climate Change Conference in Poznan
- Article: Climate Policy & A New US President
- Chapter: Key Elements of a Post-2012 Agreement