Dubai, United Arab Emirates
November 30 – December 12, 2023
The 28th annual session of the Conference of the Parties, known as COP 28, is scheduled for Nov. 30 through Dec. 12, 2023, in Expo City, Dubai.
Submissions and Technical Papers
On the Global Stocktake
- A Solutions-Oriented Approach to the Global Stocktake: Interim Technical Paper for Consultation (May 2023)
- A Solutions-Oriented Approach to the Global Stocktake (March 2023)
Click here to learn more about C2ES’s work on the Global Stocktake.
On Non-Party Stakeholder Participation
- Accountability of voluntary initiatives including non-Party stakeholders at COP28 and beyond (June 2023)
On Loss & Damage
- Understanding Finance for Loss & Damage Under the UNFCCC (June 2023)
- Considerations for Operationalizing the Loss & Damage Fund and Funding Arrangements (June 2023)
- A Gap Analysis of Finance Flows for Addressing Loss and Damage (June 2023)
- Considerations for the New Loss & Damage Fund (June 2023)
Click here to learn more about C2ES’s work on Loss & Damage.