March 28-29, 2012 in Berkeley, California
At University of California Berkeley’s Goldman School of Public Policy, C2ES conducted the first workshop for a Peer Exchange for State Departments of Transportation on Electric Vehicles in March 2012. The workshop brought together representatives from each state involved in the project along with well-known speakers and participants in the Bay Area. The workshop focused on public policies related to plug-in electric vehicles and opportunities related to fleet procurement. Sessions ranged from the plug-in electric vehicle market and vehicle technology to transportation finance policy.
Download the full workshop agenda. Presentations from the workshop are listed below.
- PEV Dialogue Group's Action Plan, Nick Nigro, C2ES
- Plug-in Electric Vehicle Market Overview, Charles Zhu, C2ES
- Plug-in Electric Vehicle Technology Overview, Nick Nigro, C2ES
- Public Sector Fleet Procurement, Rafael Reyes, Bay Area Climate Collaborative
- Encouraging PEV Adoption through Public Policy and Incentives, Charles Zhu, C2ES
- Opportunities and Barriers in the PEV Market: The Role of Coordinated Action, Roland Hwang, NRDC
- Transportation Tax Policies for Electric Vehicles, Martin Wachs, RAND Corporation